Monday, July 14, 2008

Cesar Chavez Book Tour: I spend my summers talking about Nonviolence, too

This past weekend marked the beginning of public readings for my book Cesar Chavez and the Common Sense of Nonviolence (UNM Press 2008). You can find out some of the information about the book and the readings in New Mexico here.

Here's a picture of the book signing at Bookworks in Albuquerque's North Valley:



I was honored by a visit from Mark Rudd at the reading:




Now to get on Oprah and Jon Stewart!

(Photos courtesy of Marta Kunecka)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my god, if you were on jon stewart I would just about die of giddiness!

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Joseph Orosco said...

sophia: should i make sure to get you a backstage pass?

 
At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡felicidades!, josé-antonio, i will anxiously and expectantly await your 'democracy now' interview too.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Joseph Orosco said...

lilia: gracias! now, how do i get on with amy goodman?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home