Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome to Engage


My name is Dr. Joseph Orosco and I am a professor in the Philosophy Department at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. I teach classes in political philosophy and Latino/a studies. I am the producer of the podcast Engage: Conversations in Philosophy. Engage is a podcast of global culture, transformative concepts, and engaged philosophy--it provides interviews with scholars and activists trying to understand the ideas that inform our ways of life in a globalized world.

In this blog, I will be be providing additional background information and production notes for each of the Engage interviews and providing a space for listeners to comment and share ideas with me and with one another. I hope you will listen in to the podcasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home